Z-ULTRAT is a strong functional plastic filament suitable for 3D printing of many different types of durable objects. Z-ULTRAT is optimized for processing on Zortrax M-Series 3D printers. It is the perfect material for prototyping models. Realize features of products that are normally manufactured using injection molding technology.Material properties:
- 3D print functional prototypes and end-use-parts
- Additive manufacturing of components and housings
- Use this filament for small series production
- Process your components mechanically or chemically after 3D printing
- Objects made of Z-ULTRAT resemble injection molded components
It is also suitable for mechanical and chemical finishing. Objects 3D-printed with Z-ULTRAT are strong, stable and very durable. Z-ULTRAT properties are suitable for evaluating the object before mass production begins. This filament comes with a diameter of 1.75 mm.Minimal odor development
The processing of this material produces few unpleasant odors. This material has low elasticity and minimal deformation. Now use your Zortrax M200, M200 Plus or M300 to create beautiful architectural models and functional prototypes. Process Z-ULTRAT in a temperature range of 269 – 279° C. We recommend the use of an enclosed installation space.Applications
- Functional prototypes and components
- End consumables
- Case prototypes for testing
- Finished housing parts for small series production
- Prototypes of consumer goods
- Minimizes smell during 3D printing
- Production mechanical parts
- Components that simulate the properties of injection molded parts
- Objects that must be durable and stable over time
Buy Z-ULTRAT here and get a strong, durable and functional filament for the Zortrax M-Series (M200, M200 Plus, M300). 3D print with it parts that resemble injection molded parts.End-use products
Z-ULTRAT is based on Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), so you don’t have to compromise surface quality for physical properties. Use acetone and mechanical post-processing to turn 3D printed objects into stunning showcase models.
Z-ULTRAT is an excellent choice for low-series production of consumer products and specialized tools. The 3D printed vein winch is a functional device that facilitates the work of medical specialists. Stable and time-lasting, Z-ULTRAT provides end-use parts with unparalleled endurance.
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.