Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini – Good-value entry-level 3D printer for an easy start
Here comes the Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini as the latest derivative in the very popular Wanhao i3 family of 3D printers.The Duplicator i3 Mini has a smaller build size than the standard i3. For many use cases it is still large enough. This entry-level 3D printer comes almost fully assembled and will be ready to 3D print within minutes after un-boxing. This good-value plug&play 3D printer is ideal for beginners. Start now and easy with 3D printing.
Open source filament – Choose your favorite
Like all our 3D printers, the Duplicator i3 Mini uses an open filament system. It means you are not limited in your choice of materials. Filament is supplied on open spools and not in proprietary cartridges or spools marked with NFC tags which generally cost 3 or 4 times that of standard materials.
Good price-performance ratio & powerful 3D printer
Buy this 3D printer now to start with 3D printing at a good price-performance ratio. Low prices do not mean less powerful 3D printers. This 3D printer contains everything that you need at the beginning.
Most important product features:
- Plug&play 3D printer
- Good-value device
- Ideal for beginners
- Open to third-party filaments
- Use Cura, Simplify3D or other software on the machine
- Building space: 120 x 135 x 100 mm
- Included Material: 10 Ft. of PLA Filament (Standard)
- Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
- Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
- Top Hot-end Temperature: 260°C (Short-term), 240°C (Long-term)
- Cooling: 40mm Extruder Cooling Fan, 40mm Drive Block Cooling Fan, & PSU Cooling Fan
- Layer Capability: 0.1mm (HD 100 microns)
- Build Size: 120mm x 135mm x 100mm
- Build Surface: Non Heated Bed Plate, Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
- Filament Capabilities: PLA, PETG and similar.
- Compatible Software: CURA (Wanhao Edition), MatterControl (Free Download Online), Simplify 3D
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: SD Card & USB
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Buy the Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini and you get an easy to use entry-level 3D printer.
Construction and Technical Details Usable Nozzle TypP120Usable Filament Diameter1,75 mmNozzle Temperatur Max260 °COpen Filament SystemYesExtruder TypBowdenPrinting Speed Max70 mm/s (depends on material)Build Area120 mm x 135 mm x 100 mmBuild Plate SurfaceBuildTakBuild Plate AttachmentfixedBuild Plate Leveling Systemmanual LevelingBuild Chamber During ProcessOpenExtruder Number1Installation Space / Requirements Total Mass325 mm x 240 mm x 380 mmTotal Weight7 kgOperating Ambient Temperature15°C - 30°CPower Consumption Max130 WVoltageAC: 85 V, 0,95 A - 230 V, 0,56 A (47-63 Hz)Equipment Connection Memory CardYes, micro-SDUSBYes, 1 x USB-BAccuracy Layer Height0,1 mm - 0,4 mmShipping
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.