Introducing Revopoints first standalone 3D scanner, the MIRACO. Its ready to support all your professional scanning needs. Whether you want to capture small or large items, its quad-Depth Camera system can tackle it all.Differences between MIRACO & MIRACO Pro
MIRACO has 16 GB RAM while the MIRACO Pro has 32 GB RAM. besides the amount of RAM, MIRACO Pro comes with Near-mode and Far-mode calibration boards, while MIRACO only has the Near-mode calibration board. If you plan to scan particularly large objects like a car, getting the 32 GB RAM model is recommended, as it's better equipped to deal with the higher number of frames such a scan would generate.Go Big, Go Small
Never need to switch scanners again as MIRACO can capture big and small objects with its advanced quad Depth Camera structured infrared light system. You can even switch modes mid-scan to capture intricate details or shape data.Surgical Accuracy
Alternate between capturing every tiniest detail with an accuracy of up to 0.05 mm or capturing large surface areas quickly with an accuracy of up to 0.5 mm.Two Capture Modes
- Single-Shot Mode: Don’t worry about tracking or dealing with color-contrasted surfaces again with MIRACO’s Single-shot mode, making it a snap to capture feature-rich or featureless objects with precise tracking, high accuracy, and minimal point cloud overlap.
- Continuous Mode: When you want 3D models fast, Continuous mode makes it smooth sailing at up to 15 fps scanning speeds for Near and Far mode scanning.
Create textured colored 3D models that make you go WOW with MIRACO’s 48-megapixel RGB Camera in either Single-shot mode to prevent motion-blur errors or Continuous mode for faster color model creation.No Cables, No PC Needed
Go everywhere and scan everything with the world’s lightest (750 g) standalone 3D scanner without worrying about hauling a laptop or fiddling with cables. Seamlessly swap between turntable scanning or stable two-handed handheld scanning for optimum hand-eye coordination.Powerhouse in Your Hands
Capture and process scans fast with MIRACO's powerful 8-core 2.8GHz processor, 16 GB of RAM (up to 5,000 captured frames) or 32 GB (up to 10,000 captured frames), and 256 GB hard drive. The main difference between 16GB and 32GB versions is the number scanning frames they recommended to handle. Usually, the larger the amount of raw data, the more memory is required for scanning, fusion, and mapping processes.Durable Design
MIRACO’s IP45 and environmental operating temperatures ranging from -10°C to 40°C means it’s safe to use in most environments.Your Scanning Portal
See your scans take shape with crystal clarity on MIRACO’s 6" 2k backlit AMOLED touch-sensitive screen. Adjust the screen angle up to 180°, enabling easy viewing from any angle. The screen can even be flipped up for selfie scans.Long Scans, Fast Charging
Take your time with up to 2 hours of scanning provided by MIRACO’s energy-efficient hardware and 5,000 mAh battery. And with 50W fast charging, you can power up MIRACO to 80% in only 35 mins.Powerful On-board Software
MIRACO comes with its own custom scanning software with an intuitive UI that makes capturing and post-processing your model a breeze. Perform fusion, meshing, and editing on the go to check model quality without transferring your project to a PC. Export your scans in STL, PLY, and OBJ for compatibility with most 3D modeling software.
Hook MIRACO up to TVs or monitors through a USB-Type C to HDMI adapter or a DP port for handy large-screen scanning or to conveniently display scanned models in HD for easy checking or presentations.Simple Project Transfers
Don’t worry about fiddly file transfers with MIRACO's lightning-fast Wi-Fi 6 easily connecting to PCs for convenient file transfer, or plug it into your PC over its USB-C 3.1 connection.User-Friendly Tracking
Experience precise frame stitching and fewer errors from rapid movement or unsteady hands with MIRACO's 9-axis IMU and smart algorithms. And when combined with Magic Mat ( a mat covered in pre-placed markers), scanning smaller or narrow featureless objects no longer requires placing markers on them.Pro results for Professionals
- Aerospace: Assess and repair aircraft without sacrificing time for accuracy using MIRACO’s fast scans to check for signs of wear and fatigue during inspections or to create replacement parts.
- Automobiles: From the entire vehicle to body panels or carburetors, MIRACO can capture every last part without requiring time-consuming manual measurements for repair, reproduction, prototyping, or quality control.
- 3D Animation: Capture full-body scans in under 60 seconds or highly detailed face scans using MIRACO’s small or large capture modes for rapid transformation into fully animated 3D models in game engines.
- Preservation: Digitize historical items with photo-realistic color details for preservation or restoration without direct contact, preventing damage that may arise from traditional measuring methods.
- Education and Research: Whether digging up dinosaurs or educating the next generation, MIRACO's flexible scanning modes offer a wealth of options for creating media-rich learning content or research data for teachers, students, and scientists.
- Healthcare: Capture body parts for prosthetic fittings, reconstructive surgery, and orthopedics. MIRACO's high resolution and accuracy for small object scanning even allow it to scan dental casts.
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.