The PrimaCreator Value Orthodontic Modelling Resin is a high quality, affordable resin suitable for use in Orthodontics. It is manufactured to EN71-3 Standard and is RoHS, Reach and Pass Certified. Giving you extra peace of mind that it is safe to use in your business.
The PrimaCreator Value Orthodontic Modelling Resin is also rated for high-temp use and is resistant up to 140℃ making it suitable for hot press-forming used in orthodontic processes. It is also chemically balanced to provide highly detailed prints and provides clean, clear edges and ridges when printing, allowing you to meet the production requirements of orthodontic applications.
These resins have been used in the manufacture of bite blocks, retainers, night guards and splints as well as diagnostic prints rather than making multiple variations out of super expensive orthodontic casting materials.
The resin is suitable for use on both LCD, Mono LCD, and DLP 3D Printers using a 395-405nm light source. Many popular printers include the Photon Mono Series, the new Photon M3 Series as well as Creality 3D’s Halot Series. Compatibility doesn’t stop there, the resin is also designed to be used with many other machines, including but not limited to: Phrozen, Zortrax, Wanhao, SparkMarker, Nova3D and more!3D printing settings
- Optimized for UV light source 395 – 405 nm
- Fast curing time, 4 – 10s Per Layer (depending on colour) for quicker prints (Monochrome LCD)
- After finished 3D printing clean your print in IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) or PrimaCreator Resin Cleaner to rinse off extra resin left
- PrimaValue Resins work on several 3D printers
- In a UV light curing chamber, it will take about 2-5 minutes.
- In sunlight, 10-20 minutes.
- In daylight on a cloudy day, it can take up to 60 minutes.
When you want astonishing results for less cost than many other brands - PrimaCreator VALUE resin should be your first choice!
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.