PrimaCreator Value Flex Resin is a good-value resin made from the best raw materials. Realize good quality resin 3D prints at low costs. Flexible resin is the perfect resin when you are looking for high detail results that needs to have a very high impact strength. The shore hardness of 65-75 D together with an incredible elongation at break of 130% makes it a resin that can use in many applications and areas.Main advantages of PrimaCreator Value Flex Resin:
- Shore hardness of 65-75 D & elongation at break of 130%
- 3D print high detail results that needs to have a very high impact strength
- 3D print flexible objects with very small shrinkage
- Optimized for UV Lightsource 395 – 405 nm.
- Performs well on low powered DLP 3D printers
- Fast curing time, 4 - 12 (depending on color) seconds per layer – for quicker prints
After printing, clean your 3D print in IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to rinse off resin left on the model.Curing the finished & washed 3D prints
When it´s time for curing you can use sunlight or a uv curing chamber.Depending on print the curing times can vary: In a UV light curing chamber, it will take about 2-5 minutes. In sunlight, 10-20 minutes. In daylight on a cloudy day, it can take up to 60 minutes.Buy PrimaValue Flex Resin
When you want astonishing results for less cost than many other brands - PrimaCreator VALUE resin should be your first choice. Buy it now!
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.