- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains close to 50%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard: Volcano (M6×1×14.5×21)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Flow Rate gains may vary. Results depend on the hardware, materials and print settings used.Advantages of the Bondtech CHT® technology:
Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1 Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle's surface.Recommended Materials
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
For technical and abrasive materials we recommend to use other nozzles in our range.Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
- Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
- These deposits will cause blockages.
- We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.