- Copper body
- Hardened Vanadium Steel inserts
- Nickel Coating
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, and 1.0mm
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 6mm wrench
- Abrasive-proof to work with Carbon and Glass fiber composite materials
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Copper body and Hardened Vanadium Steel inserts nozzle with Nickel coated surface
Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1. Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle's surface.
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.