PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable, sustainable and food safe polymer made from organic sources.
It is the most common used filament in FFF 3D printers for its ease of use and wide range of applications, specially those not mechanically or thermally demanding. Definitely a good starting point to learn about the 3D Printing manufacturing process.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.Applications
- Architectural mockups
- Aesthetic, concept models
- Investment casting molds
- Low mechanically demanding prototypes
- Detailed and glossy surface quality
- Good tensile strength
- Rigid, fragile behaviour
- Good UV resistance
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 50°C
- Odor-free, ideal for educational and office environments
- Compatible with PVA supports
- Low solvent and water resistance
Betaling en beveiliging
Je betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen gegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw gegevens.